Thursday, January 21, 2010

quick update!

I've been a bit out of the loop for the last week, with the wreck came a mountain of soreness so the last thing I wanted to do was sit at the computer, therefor the blog became neglected, sorry blog. Still coping with soreness but life continue.

Yesterday was my first day at the school where I'm doing my student teaching. We started with a tour of the great school, it was wonderful, except I hadn't eaten since early that morning, and I also hadn't had that much physical exertion since before the accident so I guess it was a combination of the two(throw in some wacky anxious nerves) and in the process of our tour I nearly fainted! Aside from being completely embarrassed I was fine, just a little woozy.

Not exactly the wow first impression I was hoping to jump off of on my first day. So after spending an embarrassing morning in the school nurse I got enjoy the rest of my day!

The nurses looking after me were more than great, so in the spirit of loving school nurses I found this fun comic!


Its good to be back!

Until next time,
Brit

No comments: