Sunday, January 31, 2010

runner rockstar

My prescription for RunnersWorld has run out, but I hear that my favorite girl is back on the front of the cover! I am drawn to most long distance superstars but especially Kara, maybe its because CU is her Alma mater, maybe its because she's a brunette, maybe its because she is a phenomenal 5k runner, or perhaps just that shes a female world class running rock star.

If you weren't aware I have the best husband ever, and last year for my birthday he got us tickets to go to Eugene, OR (Tracktown USA) for the US Track Championships at Hayward Field - One of the best parts about that trip was getting to watch Kara rock out in the 5k AND sneaking a photo with her and the husband Adam Goucher. The proof is below!

Kara rocking it out in the 5K

runner extraordinaire 5K US champion
all smiles - me and the Gouchers


me?... a Kara fan?... you might say so.

Until next time,
Brit

No comments: