Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year, a New blog.

Well I've jumped on the band wagon! I have been a reader of blogs for quite some time, but the idea of creating my own I never thought too much about until, to be quite honest, a certain movie came out about a blogging, cooking gal.

My aspiration for this blog is to be a creative outlet, a source for family updates, and in general a spot for me to say whatever I want!

To begin I'll let you know a little more about me: I am a student, graduating in May(Yay!) I am a wife married to a great guy for over 2 years --- time flies! I am a runner, competing throughout my college career and enjoying....most of it! I am a soon-to-be-mother, baby will be here in early July! and finally (if you can sum up a person in a paragraph) I am a Christian, convicted of Christ's love for me and trying to share it with others in the same way He shares it with me, unconditionally.

I look forward to sharing more with you!
Until Next Time,
Brit

No comments: