Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What they've taught me...

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
 
Jesus is right.
 
As a parent I am learning something everyday. I learn so much about myself, my own parents, and my walk with Christ. Being a parent has been a blessing to gain sight through the eyes of a parent, and have more understanding of the most unconditional love that exists.
 
I often refer back to the verse in Matthew 18 when Jesus prompts his disciples to be humbled and become more like children. I am in awe every single day of the amazing qualities that my children posses that I so desire to have as well: humility, innocence, faith, dependence, and so many more.
 
I am so very thankful for the gift of our children. I am so very thankful for the lessons that I learn from them everyday. I would like to start sharing with you all some of the lessons I've learned along the way... (Don't hold your breath!) Keep a watch out for an occasional post about the latest kidism that I have learned.
 
until next time,
Brit
 


No comments: