Monday, October 1, 2012

bucket list

One evening as I was scanning pinterest on my phone I came across the cutest crocheted quilt. I thought (like I do with most pins) "I want to make that!" Its rare that I get to too many of my pins, but as I was laying there I thought about all of those things I want to do, the big things, the once-in-your-life kinda things. So I made my list, or at least started it. Here's how it goes:

  1. Crochet a quilt for each of my children
  2. See the Grand Canyon
  3. Run a marathon
  4. Show my children the old houses where I grew up
  5. Climb a Fourteener
  6. Sew Rylee an Easter dress
  7. Watch a meteor shower
  8. Pay off student loans & be debt free
  9. Visit/Move to Kenya
  10. Visit my Grandpa's grave site
  11. Learn to play the piano
  12. Memorize the entire book of Ephesians
  13. Ride an Elephant
  14. Complete my list...
What's on your list? What else should I add to mine?

until next time,
Brit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Grand Canyon is beautiful! We had devotions at the Grand Canyon while we were there. You will love it!