Monday, March 19, 2012

90!

Today is my Grandma's 90th Birthday! This lady is probably the coolest lady around. I love and admire her more than my pittiful words can explain.

On Saturday the family threw her a big party, and it was so much fun to be a part of.

The birthday girl! It was wonderful to see the many, many people who love her come to see her and celebrate the special occasion!

Yes, it tasted as good as it looked. 

For the party I made a memory tree.  People used the cards to write out a special memory they share with my Grandma and then hang it to the tree... by the end of the party the tree was full of the cards and special memories that Grandma will get to read through and enjoy! 

Jeremy drew the tree that you see on the the table, that was just a fun way to "Leave your mark".  People used the different colors of ink pads there to stamp there finger and then put their finger print on the tree, at the end the tree was full of colorful 'Leaves' and signed by all the guests that came.

 
The lady sitting next to me on the left is Patsi, a very dear family friend who has been part of my Grandma's life since before I was. She's a spicy lady and hates to have her picture taken...I was glad that we caught her off guard and were able to get a few pictures snapped of us all together. She is another lady that I love and admire so very much.

Rylee and her Grandpa are quite a pair. He makes jokes and funny faces and Rylee laughs at them all.... they are perfect for each other! 


It was so very much fun to be a part of such a big event for our family. Happy Birthday Grandma! We all love you so very much!

until next time,
Brit

No comments: