Tuesday, March 15, 2011

no egg zone.

I think we've caught the culprit: Eggs!

This morning I fed Rylee a scrambled egg for breakfast... she's had them several times before, and she loves to eat them because of the texture.  After a little bit of playtime she went down for a nap, but it was short. Then shortly after she woke up she threw up. (I thought I was done cleaning up throw up for a while...Wrong!) She spent about an hour or so throwing up, then took a bath, took a nap and was fine.


Looking back, she also had eaten eggs the day she got sick the first time.  My detective mommy senses are telling me that the common thread here is egg.  So for now we will pass on the eggs. I guess that means no green egg's and ham for St. Patty's day. 

Poor kid...

until next time,
Brit

No comments: