Thursday, March 10, 2011

best friends

Before Rylee came along I was a little unsure of how Molly would react to a baby... all the different things I had heard about cats and babys was a little frighthening (okay, it scared me to death).  I couldn't be happier with the results. These two are total best friends - wherever Rylee is playing that is where Molly will be.

Rylee started out being fascintated with her fury coat and wiskers, and even grabbing and pulling and yanking all over her, I was super cautious and worried that Molly might turn around and bite her or who knows, but Molly doesn't do anything but lay there, or sometimes get up and walk away when she's had enough.






Rylee + Molly = BFF

until next time,
Brit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes me happy. With my two cats, I've been kinda worried too with Hunter getting here in 4 months but they are both such sweet cats I'm hoping/thinking they'll just accept and love him. Thanks for sharing! =)