Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

Can you believe it is 2011?! I am looking forward to this year and all of the exciting adventures to come! It is hard to tell what amazing things God has planned for us, but I am looking forward to what is to come! and of course I am challenging myself to a few things....
  1. Read a new book once a month
  2. Run a road race once a month
  3. Try a new recipe for dinner every week
  4. have a weekly memory verse
  5. Go on a date once a month
  6. Hold myself accountable for my years goals

This year we will celebrate Rylee's first birthday, our 4th wedding anniversary, we will be turning 23 and 26 and will have been working with this church body for 4 years. What an exciting year it will be! I can't wait to share with you all our adventures of 2011! Happy New Year!

until next time,
Brit

No comments: