Sunday, January 16, 2011

life savers

The teething process hasn't been too difficult on us, yet. The last few days though her teeth haven't been very nice to her. and her sleeping habits have not been very nice to me. We are all covered in slobber and she is chewing, more like gnawing on anything in her reach...toes included.

These two items have been my favorite and her preferred items of chewing:

(from here)

(from here)

I love the first one because it is made from maple, and that's it. Nothing else foreign or strange that I can't pronounce. The second one is great because instead of her grabbing at my shirt or my hair she has this super cute fabric necklace to grab onto and chomp away at.

We are 2 teeth down...and how many to go?!

until next time,
Brit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dunno if this will help, but when tobias was teething i'd stick a pacifier in the freezer and let him naw on that lol