Sunday, January 9, 2011

meal planning

Since moving out to a home 30 miles from the grocery store we have been incorporating meal planning into our weekly grocery shopping...it has had big time benefits for us (when I don't forget the grocery list on the counter)

I follow this blog which helps to keep me on track and also provide new ideas for meals and stay away from monotony. Last week she had an awesome giveaway from this awesome etsy shop for this amazing meal planning tool! I didn't win...but I think I may have to invest in one for our kitchen.



Just frame the print, then use dry erase markers to fill in your weekly meals! There's a spot for items you need from the grocery store + a spot to fill in the stuff you already have in your pantry, clever!

Happy meal planning!

until next time,
Brit

No comments: