Tuesday, September 21, 2010

which one?

I waited on getting a mobile for Rylee's room, now that she is so aware and studies all that she sees I am anxious to get one and get it up for her... but which one? etsy has so many great mobiles that I am struggling with which to get!

(found here)

(found here)

(found here)

(found here)

(found here)

(found here)

So what do you think? I am an indecisive person anyways...but trying to make a decision between these, they're all just too cute! I'd love to hear which one you would chose!

until next time,
Brit

2 comments:

Taryn said...

The top one is my favorite...but in order to be 100% sure which one I would pick, I would need to see pictures of her room!! :) SO...next you should post pictures of her room.

Taryn said...

The top one is my favorite...but in order to be 100% sure which one I would pick, I would need to see pictures of her room!! :) SO...next you should post pictures of her room.