Tuesday, February 2, 2010

suprise! Its NOT a boy :)

Well last week we went to the Dr for a check-up just to make sure everything was still going well after the accident. We got more than we bargained for when DR was looking at the ultrasound and called the blob a "He" They were pretty certain what they saw, but they made sure to remind us that it was still early to tell for certain.

They say that with good reason...

Today we went in for our original scheduled ultrasound, while we were waiting to hear that He looked good and healthy the DR through us for a loop and said "Its a Girl!" ... followed by silence, and then a reassuring question "Is that OK?" Our baby girl is OK, so we are fantastically-ecstatic!

After all my time devoted to the registry its now time to go and change some color schemes. I am so excited to have a little baby girl... I am especially anxious to see her pretty face...I wonder if she will look like me?!

:)

Until next time,
Brit

No comments: