Sunday, May 2, 2010

Squash baby

Jeremy reminded me a few days ago that I only have 2 months of pregnancy left! It is so hard for us to believe that in that short amount of time she will be here.

I have started to get quite noticeably bigger! I weighed just yesterday at the gym and I have gained 17 lbs! woo-woo! I know that baby is growing rapidly too, I can feel it in her strong kicks and jabs to the ribs - Imagine a squash with an arm jabbing you in the ribs, that's what I've got going on (pretty uncomfortable, but incredible all at the same time!)

Tomorrow we have our 30 week ultra sound appointment! Yay! Can't wait to see her pretty face!

(Image & Info from here)

This month our little girl has started to develop a REM cycle while sleeping (not during my REM cycle unfortunately...) She also has 5 functional senses! Wow!

Until next time,
Brit

No comments: