Monday, April 4, 2011

Gainesville

The beginning of  our week away we spent in Gainesville. It had been my grandma's birthday that weekend so we got to take her to all of our favorite restaurant - Catfish Louie's! For her birthday we got her a frame that held two pictures, one of her holding me when I was a baby, and next to it one of her holding Rylee at the same age. I can't be sure, but I think it may have been more special for me than it was for her... My Grandma & Grandpa have a very special place in my heart...and it means the world to me that Grandma and Rylee get time to know one another.

Rylee and Aunt Kayla

Rylee after a messy messy dinner and some laughs with Grandpa

Rylee sharing her food with Great Grandma Joyce


We had a great time visiting with family catching up and sharing lots of laughs! Can't wait to do it again.

until next time,
Brit

No comments: