Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my valentine

Jeremy is the most thoughtful and creative romantic there is. This Valentines day was no exception.  I woke up to a bathroom covered in hearts saying "We love you" and then found a sweet handmade card from Rylee! That would have been enough for me. But he went further.

Meet Tano!





Tano is an orphaned elephant whose parents were killed by ivory poachers. She was found when she was just 2 months old. The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is charity organization dedicated to helping endangered wildlife of Africa, and are fostering and caring for Tano (and many other too) and will eventually introduce her back to the wild.

Tano was my Valentines day gift. I was beyond excited when Jeremy told me he was fostering Tano for me. happy Valentine's day...I wanted to show my love to you by helping in your love for helping animals.

Isn't he just the best?!

until next time,
Brit

No comments: